Hot Tar Installation
Built Up Roofing Systems for Low Sloping Roof Installation
- Tar and Gravel Roof cost estimates may require an onsite inspection.
- Labor cost range differences are in part due to variations in job location and condition of the working environment.
- Complex configurations (non-rectangular shape, many corners, multiple levels, etc.) may result in a variation in installation costs . For accurate cost estimates, you can Request a Quote and one of our qualified roofing professionals will be happy to assist you.
- Save on installation costs by combining similar jobs and by being willing to have your project completed during low demand periods for the vendor/installer.
Among the advantages of Hot Tar Roofing Systems:
- Proven track record of performance
- Broad range of application methods
- Available as part of a fire, wind, and/or hail rated roofing system
- With insulation, provides an even better-performing building component
- Superior waterproofing characteristics
- High tensile-strength
- Competitive life-cycle cost
- Long-term warranties are available with many hot tar roofing systems
Let Culver Roofing Company Install Your New Hot Tar Roof
Low cost, in most cases the cheapest one out of the flat roofs built from 3 or more plies of waterproof material alternated with hot tar and covered with a layer of smooth river stone. Originally, built-up type roofs where made out of tar paper (organic), and asbestos based felt, but over the years more advanced materials have been developed and these types of roofs are currently using fiberglass mesh membranes.
Tar paper – heavy paper impregnated or coated with tar, used as a waterproof protective material in building.
Built-up roofing life span depends on number of the installed waterproof material layers / plies. Each one is rated for approximately 5 years of performance, which depends on quality of the installation and seasonal maintenance.
Built-up roofing is quite heavy and roof structure must be designed to withstand the weight of the gravel layer. Installation process is not very clean but that’s our job and you don’t have to worry about it. However, you’ll have to maintain drainage points ” gutters and scuppers, to prevent clogging with gravel and other debris that might accumulate on the roof surface.
Take Advantage of our $300 Discount
Call us today at 832-671-1357 or fill out the information below: